You are trying to check the skills of the employee while assigning the demand for a service technician, but you notice that the button is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Resource Scheduler work center
- Go to Resource Scheduler view
Here on the top right, you expect to see a button Check Skills
Scoping question to enable the same is not selcted.
For the functionality to be enabled, user need to ensure the scoping question is selected by following the steps below
Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Identify the relevant project and select it
- Select Edit Project Scope
- Navigate to step 4 Questions using the guided activity
- Select the element Service
- Go to sub element Customer Care and select Service Request Management
- Under Questions for Service Request Management, find for Skills Functionality
Here you will see that the question Do you want to enable Skill Functionality in Ticket? is not in scope
Once the above question is scoped skills will be available in the item facet of tickets and in the resource scheduler Check Skills button will be visible.
check skills, resource scheduler, skills management, service request management, scoping, missing, button, customer care, skills functionality , KBA , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , Problem