- How to make a field mandatory using Manage Templates Feature?
- How to make a field not mandatory/required using Manage Templates Feature?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Using Manage Templates in Admin Centre, customer will be able to make a field mandatory. These changes will be applicable for any template within Recruiting.
In order to enable Manage templates, please follow up this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting - Recruiting Management
Please see the steps below:
- Select the desired template
- Select Fields defined. Click to modify
- The required section can be set to true or false
field required, make a field mandatory, mandatory, template, manage templates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To