How can we make changes to the existing permissions in any XML Template using Manage Templates Feature?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Updating the existing permissions in any XML template can now be done via Manage Templates in Admin Centre.
- In order to enable Manage templates, please follow up this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting
- To make this changes, please follow up the path below:
- Select the desired template type
- Select Field permissions defined. Click modify
- Here you will see a list of the permissions granted to each field:
- Add a new permission:
- Select the Permission type:
- Select the roles that the permission is granted to:
- The fields that have that permission:
- Delete the permission section:
SF, Success Factors, RCM, candidate profile, job requisition template, application template, offer template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To