How can we update the Candidate Summary Display Options for both Candidates and Applications workbench via Manage Templates feature?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Some of changes that can be done via Manage Template Feature is to update the Candidate Summary Display Options.
- In order to enable Manage templates, please follow KB article 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting.
- To make the changes, please see steps below:
- Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Select either Candidate Profile or Job Application
- Select the template
- Under General Settings choose Candidate Summary Display Options:
- Click to modify the options:
6. Here you can any existing options.
- It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
- Adding new columns to the Candidate Summary Display Options is not a dynamic change, the field added must to be made reportable. Otherwise, the information will not display or will show an invalid data. In order to make a custom field reportable. Refer to KB article 2081508 - Custom Reportable Recruiting Fields - Recruiting Management
- The available display options will be limited to the fields declared inside the template is use. Basically, as a standard configuration, any information that cannot be found inside the template, won't be available to configured as a display option.
Display Options, Candidate, Columns , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To