You do not want to start a trip in the country ABC, however system is always suggesting it as a Start and End Destination, and you cannot change the same.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Travel and Expenses Work Center.
- Select the subview Expense Report.
- Click New.
- Create and Expense Report.
- Insert the required information.
- You can see that the system is suggesting the Home Country as ABC.
- Change the Home Country to any other one which you choose.
- Click Add more destinations.
- You still can see that for the First Destination system is suggesting the country ABC.
- The Destination Type End of the Trip is showing the country ABC as well.
System is suggesting the Home Country ABC, because this is the Cost Center country which employee is assigned.
In the system it is called "Home Country" of an Employee the country where the company is located. Even if he Employee lives in the country DEF system will suggest the country ABC, because the Employee is hired in a company located in the ABC country.
This cannot be influenced by using another Cost Center in the Expense Report.
Only a re-hiring of the Employee to a DEF company would do this. This is the expected system behavior.
Help Document - Create New Expense Report
Expense Report, home country, create new expense report, start trip, end trip , KBA , cost center , expense report , company , wrong home country , AP-ERM-ER , Expense Report , Problem