- It doesn't work consistently to set the Axis Range manually in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The values of Minimum Value and Maximum Value of Y-Axis cannot limit the actual axis values of Left Y-Axis every time.
- Sometimes the settings work fine but the axis values of Y-Axis will change when changing the size of the graph.
- It happens on both Bar Charts and Line Chats.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Insert a Line Chart.
- Assign two measures and one dimension into this chat.
- Click Edit Axis.
- Change the Minimum Value the Maximum Value manually.
- Click Apply.
- Check the current axis values.
- Enlarge or shrink this chart and check the current axis values.
This behavior is by design.
When a minimum and maximum axis is set, the charting engine will attempt to keep the start and end of the axis with what was set, however, it may be necessary for the charting engine to round down in order to show a value and keep the axis density uniform.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem