- Scheduling Ad Hoc Report of any "Date Range" schema via Provisioning Scheduling Job fetches data for last 1 year.
- Scheduling ORD (Live Data/ Detail Report) of any "Date Range" schema via Report Distributor fetches data for last 1 year.
- Exported output file from Report Distributor of ORD Live Data Report created based on "Job Information (Date Range)" domain does not contain data prior to last year.
- Is it possible to fetch data prior to 1 year by scheduling report which is created based on Date Range schema?
- Ad Hoc Report (Date Range Sub Domain Schemas)
- ORD (Detail Report / Live Data of Date Range Sub Domain Schema)
- Report Distributor
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Ad Hoc or ORD Detail / Live Data Report based on Date Range domain.
- Select Employee ID from Employee Information Table
- Select Few Columns from Job Information Table
- Run the ORD report Online
- Runtime Filter window will be prompted
- Choose the Date Range for Previous 2 Years
- Data Appears in the Report
- Now create Report Bundle
- Associate the above ORD Detail Report in Report Bundle
- Set the Destination as Offline
- Run the Bundle via Report Distributor Daily Basis
- Download the exported output file which is generated via Report Distributor
- Output file contains only last 1 year data.
- This is expected behavior.
- Report created on Date Range domain will fetch only 1 year data if the report is scheduled via Report Distributor or Provisioning Ad Hoc Export Schedule Job.
- Date Range Sub domain Schema has default 1 year date range.
- While running the report online it prompts to change the date range.
- However, while scheduling the data range report via report distributor, there is no option to set the date range explicitly in report distributor.
- Report Distributor takes last 1 Year default date range under consideration.
- Hence, Report Distributor will fetch last 1 year data.
- NOTE - Advance Reporting can be used as workaround.
Job Information Date Range
Schedule Report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor , How To