The accruable period is reflecting wrong dates for flexible start date time accounts.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- The time account starts in the last day of the month (say 28th Feb 2018).
- The accrual frequency is monthly.
- The accruable period expected is 28th Feb 2018 to 27th March 2018.
- On running the Time Account Simulator for the month of Feb, the accruble period shown is 28th Feb 2018 to 30th March 2018.
- This is expected behaviour when the accruable start date is the last day of a month.
- Basically, if the accruable start date is on the last day of a month, then the accruable end date will be 1 day before the last day of the next month i.e 28th Feb 2018 is the accruable start date and 30th March 2018 will be the accruable end date.
Time off Accrual Accruable Period Time Accounts Accruable Start Date Accruable End Date , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem