Customer wants to access Career Site Builder from Admin Center should grant access via Manage Permission Roles. However, some customers have reported that Manage Career Site builder is not available to be checked under Manage Recruiting.
This article explains how to make this configuration available in order to grant access to Career Site Builder in Admin Center.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role that you want to grant access to Career Site Builder
- Click on "Permission"
- Click on Manage Recruiting in the left side
- Manage Career Site Builder will not be available to be configured
In order to make this option available the following steps must be performed under Provisioning:
- Navigate to Provisioning
- Click on Company Settings
- Go to Recruiting section
- Select Enable Career Site Builder
- Save the configuration
After complete this configuration it's recommended refresh RBP Permission Configuration under Company Setting by pressing the button Refresh.
- How to Grant Users Access on Career Site builder from Admin Center - 2600159
Manage Career Site Builder, Unable to Configure, Manage Career Site Builder Not Available, Admin Center, Grant Access, Permission, Recruiting Marketing, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Settings, Permissions , Problem