The showMobileReadinessIndicators configuration is not honoring within the catalog Search 3.0 page
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Within LMS Admin, navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- Click the Edit icon next the CATALOG and find label showMobileReadinessIndicators and set to "false"
- Now as a User, if within BizX then click on Home dropdown and select Learning.
- Click Browse all courses in the Find Learning tile in Catalog.
- Click Online in the Category filter.
- You will find that "Mobile Accessible online" still there despite setting it to "false"
catalog Search 3.0
When admin enable the configuration then its working as expected and showing the label "Mobile Accessible online" on user catalog Search page.
But in case of disable, its ignoring the conditional check and showing the label "Mobile Accessible online" on user catalog Search page. this acts like a enable configuration.
catalog Search 2.0
When admin enable the configuration then its showing the "Mobile Accessible online" image on the user catalog Search page.
When admin disable the configuration , its NOT showing the "Mobile Accessible online" image on user catalog Search page.
This is the intended behavior with Catalog 3.0 and that this configuration is relevant only for Catalog 2.0.
catalog; Mobile Accessible online; Catalog 3.0; Catalog 2.0; showMobileReadinessIndicators , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Learning Mobile Application , Problem