You have created an Automated Planning Run in order to create proposals for all the products located in the Planning Area XYZ (XYZ represents the planning area ID). In addition, you have maintained Procurement Type as Internal Procurement for a product, however the Run is not creating any Stock Transfer Proposals.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning work center.
- Go to Planning Runs, under Automated Actions view.
- Select the desired Run.
- Select the Schedule button.
- Choose the option Single Run.
- Enter a time and execute the run.
- Go back to Supply Planning work center.
- Go to Products view.
- Select and open one the relevant products for the Planning Area XYZ. (XYZ represents the planning area ID).
- See that no Stock Transfer Proposal is created.
There is no Transport Lane maintained for the Ship-To location corresponding to the planning area XYZ. Since the system is not able to find the Transport Lane as Source of Supply, it is not able to create Stock Transfer Proposal.
In order to resolve this issue it is necessary to maintain a Transport Lane for the Planning Area XYZ.
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Go to Transport Lanes view.
- Select New.
- Create the Transport Lane using the Ship-To site XYZ.
After performing these steps the Automated Planning Run will create the Proposals.
automated, planning, run, not, creating, stock, transfer, proposal, internal, procurement, supply, planning , KBA , automated , run , not creating , stock , transfer , proposal , internal , supply , procurement , planning , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , AP-SDM-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , How To