Within 1805 release, SAP introduced the creation of Dashboards to be done via the Fiori (RUI) client. However, when accessing the system using the Fiori Client, you notice that the button to create a new Dashboard is currently not available.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce the scenario described, follow the steps below:
Access your system using the Fiori Client.
- Go to Analysis Work Center.
- Go to Dashboards View.
- Notice that the button New is not available in this view.
This is currently the system expected behavior when it comes to the design and creation of the Dashboard via the RUI client. The Design itself is done via the RUI, but the New Dashboard must be triggered from the HTML5 Client.
In order to design the Dashboard using the RUI Client, follow the steps below:
Access your system using the HTML5 UI Client.
- Go to Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to Design Dashboards View.
- Click on New button.
- The RUI Client will be opened.
- Notice that now you may design the Dashboard via the RUI Client.
Design Dashboard; Dashboard; Business Analytics; Analytics; RUI; Fiori; Create Dashboard; , KBA , dashboard rui , fiori designer , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To