When you go to the Survey Results facet of an individual customer, the ticket ID is not diplayed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Individual Customers view.
- Open Ticket ABC.
- Go to the Survey Results facet.
- Select Ticket on the dropdown.
- The only ID available is the Survey ID.
This is the standard system behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Survey Results; Individual Customers; Ticket; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem