Event Reason set in corresponding leave of absence job information record after LOA import is incorrect / overwritten by another event reason instead of LOA event reasons (plan/return to work) defined on Time Type
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > Import and Export Data then import Employee Time.
2. Go to employee's job information history and check the event reason of leave of absence records. Note that Event Reason for Start / Return to Work job information record may not match that of event reason defined on Time Type configuration.
This is a currently known issue which is actively being investigated by Engineering Team. Details will be provided here as soon as details regarding the fix becomes available.
A code fix would be rolled out in b1808 release. There is a patch scheduled on 19th May, 2018 for instances in b1805.
In the interim, workaround is to import LOA record in a way that import file does not have more than one LOA record per employee.
Leave of Absence, Incorrect Event Reason, Event Reason, Plan, Return to Work, Job Information, Import, LOA, Time Off for LOA, Service Layer, ECT-98250 , KBA , servicelayer , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Propagation XML , Problem