When trying to migrate account hierarchies using the migration tool, the tool raises error messages in the simulation step:
Top-level hierarchy node missing
Referenced node GROUP does not exist
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Access Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview view, search for the activity Migration of Account Hierarchies.
- Open the activity and click on Migrate Account Hierarchies Using the Migration Tool.
- Click on Upload and upload the migration template.
- Select the uploaded file in the file list and click on Execute Migration -> Step by Step.
- Proceed to the step 3 - Simulation.
- After the simulation, the errors are raised.
These errors are raised because there is not an account in the template which does not have a parent.
To migrate an account hierarchy, there must be an account which is not child of any other account in the template.
This should be maintained in the Accounts sheet of the template, following the below example:
Account ABC is parent of DEF and XYZ.
In the template, the Accounts sheet should look like the following:
|Hierarchy ID*||Account ID*||Parent Account|
In this example, Hierarchy1 represents the ID of the hierarchy, and the first row of the table is the header of the migration template.
hierarchies, migration, relationship , KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-CNT , LEAP Migration Content , How To