- When connecting to the Recruiting Dashboard from the standalone link ( https://clients12.jobs2web.com) the user can see duplicate entries for their site in the portal selection tool.***
- When accessing the Recruiting Dashboard from bizx, the user gets the "Unable to validate Single Sign on token" error
Note the issue is resolved in release b1811. The productive release is planned for December 1st.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Dashboard
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Recruiting Dashboard standalone link (for example https://clients12.jobs2web.com)
- Log in using credentials
- The portal selector appears (in the case of a site manager for several customer sites there would be several entries)
- Duplicate entries with the same site names appear in the list
- Open bizx Recruiting module
- Open RMK Dashboard link
- Unable to Validate Single Sign On Token error occurs
Duplicate users exist in the system. A system user (site manager) and an admin user (synched from bizx) are using the same e-mail address.
The bizx user's e-mail address must be edited so it is different from that of the system user (site manager).
Once the user is synched via the daily recruiter sync, the e-mail address will be unique and the behavior will be corrected.
Rdash access issues, duplicate sites, multiple sites , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem