- When connecting to the Recruiting Dashboard from the standalone link ( https://clients12.jobs2web.com) the user can see duplicate entries for their site in the portal selection tool.
- When accessing the Recruiting Dashboard from bizx, the user gets the "Unable to validate Single Sign on token" error
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Dashboard
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Recruiting Dashboard standalone link (for example https://clients12.jobs2web.com)
- Log in using credentials
- The portal selector appears (in the case of a site manager for several customer sites there would be several entries)
- Duplicate entries with the same site names appear in the list
- Open bizx Recruiting module
- Open RMK Dashboard link
- Unable to Validate Single Sign On Token error occurs
Duplicate users exist in the system. A system user (site manager) and an admin user (synched from bizx) are using the same e-mail address.
The bizx user's e-mail address must be edited so it is different from that of the system user (site manager).
Once the user is synched via the daily recruiter sync, the e-mail address will be unique and the behavior will be corrected.
Rdash access issues, duplicate sites, multiple sites , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem