SFAPI/OData API audit log availability with 1805 release.
Successfactors SFAPI/OData API
- Go to Admin Center-> ApI Center
- Click on "audit log setting"
- Various options are available here:
- When RAL (Read Access Logging) switch under Admin Center-> Manage Audit Configuration is off:
- "Enable all Payloads" option would enable audit logs for all operations (read/Write) and for (Success/Failed) status.
- Payloads will be available only for 4 hours as shown in the image above. This would get disabled automatically.
- More information on RAL switch can be found in KBA 2620724 - : Read Access Log (RAL) functionality
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1805