There's no option to specify a G/L Account or a range of G/L Accounts upon execution of Mexico Electronic Accounting Run with Report Data Selection AUX File.
SAP Business ByDesign 1805
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks > Mexico Electronic Accounting view.
- Click New > Electronic Accounting Report Run.
- Under Report Selection Data section, select AUX File.
Notice that there's no option to specify a G/L Account or a range of G/L Accounts.
The Account Auxiliary (AUX File) can be generated for 2 reasons:
- Tax refunds: all accounts have to be reported.
- Audit from the government: in this case, the government could request the file for only some accounts.
The possibility to generate the AUX File for a specific G/L Account or a set of G/L Accounts (to adhere with item number #2 above) is currently not available in the system.
SAP is working to provide this functionality in a future Business ByDesign release.
Mexico Electronic Accounting Run; AUX File; Contabilidad electrónica México; Fichero AUX , KBA , mexico electronic accounting run , aux file , contabilidad electrónica méxico , fichero aux , SRD-FIN-GLO-REP , GLO - Statutory Reporting , How To