- When running an ad-hoc report, the values for fields that are configured as filter fields (defined by standard fields filter1-15) appear as the picklist option ID, instead of the actual text value.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Configuration issue. As per system design, filter fields will work fine without having the picklist ID defined in the Job Requisition XML template as it is defined elsewhere (Provisioning). However, if you will need to add these filter fields in the ad-hoc reports, you will need to define the picklist ID in the XML template in order for the correct label to display.
- Ensure that the picklist to be used is already available in Admin Center >> Picklist Management. If not, import the picklist to be used.
- Add the picklist ID for the filter field in the Job Requisition XML template.
- Ensure that the picklist ID of the filter field in XML template is also the exact picklist ID configured in Provisioning >> Internal and External Applicant Search Settings, and that it also matches what is imported in Picklist Management.
*** To summarize, the picklist ID between Picklist Management, XML Template, and Internal and External Applicant Search Settings should be exactly the same.
Example: (assuming that the picklist has already been imported)
- In the Job Requisition XML template, define the following:
<field-definition id="filter1" type="picklist" required="true" custom="false">
- In Provisioning >> Internal and External Applicant Search Settings, configure the filter field as:
*** screenshot was taken from an SAP Demo instance. No actual customer configuration has been included in this KBA.
- Adhoc report
- Filter field
- Option ID