Some customers have reported that Recruiting Marketing (RMK) creates double lines/spaces where there should only be single line/spaces when the job is posted externally from RCM (Recruiting Management) to RMK (Recruiting Marketing).
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Not applicable for Career Site Builder (CSB) sites
Reproducing the Issue
- Create and format a new job description for any job in RCM;
- Post that job externally to the Career Site.
- In RMK the the job description format is different/unexpected.
Read the article about Best practices of job description formatting for Rx and check if your description is respecting the best practices about job description formatting.
In case you confirm that all best practices are being applied and the issue persists, create a Cloud Product Support incident providing screenshots and desbribe what should be the expected behavior.
Job Description format issues, different format, incorrect format, double lines, double spaces, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, CSS, Formatting issues , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-SCR , Website software change request , Problem