You would like to restrict the Export to Excel action for objects like Opportunities and Leads.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1805 and higher versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Opportunities view.
- The option to Export is available.
To hide it, you need to add a Business Action Restriction to the Business Role of the Users you would like to have the option restricted. To do so:
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select Business Roles, under the Users section.
- Open Business Role XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Business Roles).
- Click on View All.
- Go to the Fields and Actions tab.
- On the Business Action Restrictions section, click on Add Row.
- Select the restriction you would like to add.
Currently, we have the following Objects with possibility of restriction for the Export to Excel action:
- XLS_CRM_ACC_ADD_LIST - Account.
- XLS_CRM_CONTACT_ADD_LIST - Contact.
- XLS_CRM_CONTRACT_LIST - Contract.
- XLS_CRM_LEADMARK_LIST - Lead.
- XLS_CRM_LEADOPP_WOHO_LIST - Sales Lead.
- XLS_CRM_LEAN_SALES_ORDER_LIST - Sales Order.
- XLS_CRM_OPP_LIST - Opportunity.
- XLS_CRM_QUOTES_LIST - Sales Quote.
If you have the need to restrict the Export to Excel for other objects, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Export to Excel ; Business Action Restriction ; Tickets ; Opportunities ; Sales Quotes ; Sales Leads ; Leads ; Business Role ; Export ; Microsoft Excel , KBA , export to excel , sales quotes , leads , export , microsoft excel , opportunities , business action restriction , tickets , business role , sales leads , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To