- Advance Reporting: Static / Runtime Filter has Copy Paste option available post 1805 release.
- Need a way to type in values in the filters panel of Advance reporting instead of just selecting it from the list.
1.) Login to the instance.
2.) Navigate to Advanced Reporting
3.) Create a query > click on Manage Query Filters / Manage Runtime Filters > select datatype field you wish to filter.
4.) Click on Report Values > Notice, a new feature added up called "Enter Filter Values".
5.) Click on Enter Filter Values > Type in the exact values without any spaces in between and just commas (,)
You can copy and paste specific string values into the runtime filter. Copy and pasting is available only for comma separated string fields. Ensure that the string fields are comma separated and there are NO SPACES in between values.
6.) Click Select > OK
1) Only Advanced reporting has this feature available.
2) Only for String data type has this feature available
2) Only Top 2000 values will be considered
Static Filter, Runtime Filter, Advance reporting Filters, Copy Paste Option for filters, ability to type in Filter panel , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To