Cutover tasks for Production are the final step of an new RMK implementation. The tasks prepare the implementation partner for the move to Production.
Category pages can exported from Stage and import to Production. Both actions can be perfomed via Command Center.
This article presents the steps how to perform this cutover task.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All verions
In order to transfer category pages and rules use the following steps:
- From Stage Command Center > Categories > Export
- From Production Command Center > Categories > Import
- Still in Production Command Center > Categories > Search
- From the Status drop-down select Imported and click the green arrow
- Select all Category Names
- From the Actions menu select Make Selected Categories Active and click the cog icon
- To test, from the Status drop-down select Active and click the green arrow. All imported Category pages should display
Cutover Task, Stage, Production, Import, Export, Category Pages, RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Career Site Builder, RMK, CSB, Command Center, Imported, Active , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To