Configuration Check tool helps you to identify and help resolve issues when your system does not work as expected. The Check Tool finds out what is wrong and suggests a solution.
In Reporting, the checks also include foundation issues, such as configuration issues, role-based permissions, and similar.
The below Check tool options are available:
- Configuration Issues
- Check if any MDF Object with Auto Complete field(s) is found > The check ID GOFieldCheckAutoCompleteDataType will check the corresponding field(s) of Auto Complete data type cannot be used in reporting.
- Employee Profile Sub Domain Schema is missing while creating Ad Hoc Report > The check ID EmployeeProfileModuleFeatureCheck Will check the Employee Profile Ad Hoc Reports are no longer available.
- HTML Tags are appearing in different Ad Hoc Report fields when the report is created using Performance Management Subdomain Schema > The check ID PMV11RemoveHtmlTagsCheck will check if the “Remove HTML Tags for ad-hoc reporting on Performance Management V11” provisioning switch is enabled.
- Report Centre Configuration Check > The check ID ReportCenterConfigurationCheck will perfrom multiple checks for Report Centre configuration.
- Check if the permissions being used are Role-Based Permissions or Workforce Analytics permissions > The check ID WfaRbpPermissionIntegrationCheck will check if the Workforce Analytics Role-Based Permissions master switch values are valid.
Note: Check the Result column to view the details, including the proposed solution.
The results can be any of the following:
- No issues found.
- X issues found, where "X" is the number of inconsistencies.
- In cases where issues are found, you see either a yellow warning icon or a red alarm icon.
- The yellow icon is a warning that something not too serious is wrong. The system proposes a solution.
- The red icon indicates that the problem is serious. You must take action, which might include creating a ticket.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Report Center
Check Tool in Reporting , KBA , 1805 , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To