Training certificates have the wrong name in them
- Wrong name appearing in the Learning Hub Certificates
- S-User name changes not reflected in SAP Learning Hub
- SAP updated name in Launchpad, but name is not updated in SAP Training Center
Reproducing the Issue
SAP corrected S-User ID name according to KBA 2597456
- Launchpad displays the updated S-User's name correctly in both areas:
- Log into Launchpad and view name (top right)
- Vanity or display name in Launchpad Profile Management (per KBA 1271545)
- SAP Training, SAP Learning Hub, printed certificates still shows the old name (did not pick up name changes made by SAP)
To ensure this isn't a browser issue, clear your internet browser cache, close all browsers, then log in again. If issues persist, please contact SAP by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to include your S-User ID, first name, last name, company number/name, and email address. It's helpful to attach a screenshot of the name displayed in Launchpad.
Note: The online support teams (e.g. support incidents) can't update the name information in areas outside SAP ONE Support Launchpad. Therefore, you must contact the SAP training/education teams via email if there are inconsistencies in the name.
Learning_HUB , LearningHub , learning center , training hub , printiner certificates , training certificates , learning certificates , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To