You create a contract with a validity of -1 days and the system does not show an error message.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Select the New Contract View.
- Select a Validity with a duration of -1 days such as a Start Date 20.04.2018 and End Date 19.04.2018.
- You can release/save the contract without error message.
You can select a validity of -1 days in order to cancel contracts, which have not yet started.
- The contract will be considered with a validity of 0 days and processed accordingly.
- The contract will not be set to active, but cancelled before activation.
- If the validity is entered with more than -1 days, then you will receive an error message.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Vertrag, Laufdauer, negativ, -1 Tage, keine Fehlermeldung, Contract, Validity, negative, no Error Message, -1 days , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem