You would like to activate Embedded Route Planner.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP has provided Google maps and AutoNavi maps support for route planning. In C4C the maps are configured as custom mashups with IDs SM00078 (for Google) and SM00079 (for AutoNavi). You can use these two mashups for route planning. To activate the maps, a valid API key has to be provided in the custom mashup.
If SAP has already provided an API key for Google maps, it will show as activated in the mashups list screen. If you want to provide your own API key, you can do so by selecting the record and clicking on the Enter API Keys option. To use it in the route planning, you can go through the following steps:
- Go to the Visits Work Center.
- Go to Route Work Center View.
- Open any route. For that route you need to add accounts for the proposed visits section. You can do that by clicking on the Add option.
- The added accounts will show in the proposed visits list.
- Click on the wheel icon, and select Show Map option.
- This will plot the selected account's addresses on Google map.
Embedded Route Planner, activation, mashup , KBA , embedded route planner , AP-RC-GEN-MSH , Mashups , How To