You have executed a campaign and one of the customers maintained in the target group perfomed an action that should create a lead related to it.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open the campaign ABC (ABC represents the campaign ID).
- Go to the Execution Details facet.
- See that account XYZ (XYZ represents the account ID) has performed an action, but no lead related to this campaign was created for the account.
The account XYZ has a lead with status "Open" that has been created from campaign source, hence a new lead created from a new campaign for the same customer will not be created.
This is the system expected behavior.
If you need multiple leads created from campaign with status "Open" for the same customer, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Campaign, Lead, Source, Action, Target Group , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To