Admin is getting a validation error when using Registration Assistant tool to withdraw users from schedule offering
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Learning > Tools > Registration Assistance > Withdraw Users
- Enter the Schedule Offering ID that you want to withdraw users from
- Click Next and LMS will pre populate all users registered in Scheduled Offering
- Select users that you want to withdraw
- Select Cancellation Reason and click Next
- Validation error: Please Select an employee
Expected behaviour. This happens when the number of enrolled users is more than 2000
Please use import Tool to manage users.
Note: The threshold value for the maximum number of registered users to be displayed in schedule offering snapshot is "2000" by default.
You can also configure this number within the diagnostics page. Please navigate to LMS diagnostics page > Tenant level Job Execution Service Config
#Maximum number of users that can be displayed on schedule offering Snapshot
Exceeding this number will display a message: The number of registered users is 3030. This exceeds the threshold for the amount can be displayed here. Please use Registration Status Report to view the details
Registration Assistance; Registration Status Report; Withdraw Users; schedule offering; validation error; schedule offering Snapshot; maxDisplayedRegisteredUsersInSO=2000; manage users , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , Product Enhancement