You created a custom ('Z') document type for opportunities and when you create an opportunity with this custom document type, you notice that Create ERP Sales Quote and/or Create ERP Sales Order actions are missing.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-requisites: you created a custom document type for opportunities.
Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open an opportunity which has the respective custom document type.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Observe the list of actions: Create ERP Sales Quote and/or Create ERP Sales Order are not listed.
You need to maintain the custom status for the custom document type and select which status allows the creation of ERP sales quote and/or sales order.
Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Open the Opportunites activity.
- Click on the Maintain Custom Status hyperlink.
- Select the custom document type what you created in the Available Document Types sections.
- Select the Create ERP Sales Quote and/or Create ERP Sales Order checkboxes for the statuses where you allow the creation of these documents. After saving this change, the actions should be available.
create ERP sales quote, create ERP sales order, custom document type, opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To