The following error occurs when adding a variance to a chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Chart with Variance fails with "Unable to retrieve data from datasource. Error: [Error [Server]: (#42014) Caught exception: exception 1000002: Allocation failed ; \$size\$=71052634265088;\$name\$=CubeInserts; \$type\$=TempAllocator]
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.6.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Connection, Model and Story with SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Add a variance to one of the Charts in the Story.
- Notice the error.
This code issue has been identified by SAP HANA Development.
- This issue has been addressed in SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 03 per SAP Note 2578795 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 03 Database Revision 030.
- This issue is scheduled to be addressed in SAP HANA 1.00.122.18 per SAP Note 2648119 - SAP HANA 1.0 SPS 12 Database Maintenance Revision 122.18 (Internal only until release date). This is on a best endeavor basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release. The targeted release may change without prior notification.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, 42014, 1000002, TempAllocator , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem