Can we change the number of days in a duration-based Program?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Yes you can change the number of days in a duration-based Program. To do so, you can follow the instrcutions below:
1. On the admin side, go to the Program you wish to edit.
2. Click on the "Agenda" tile
3. You will see a field there where you can enter the number of days for the Program (Program Duration). You may edit that field.
4. After that, you can click on Done then Save. You will be prompted with this warning:
5. If you click on Yes, changes will be propagated to current assignments and future assignments. If you click on No, it will not affect the current assignments, but it will take effect on future assignments.
LMS, Learning Management System, Program, Duration-based, Number of days, duration based, duration based program , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , LMS Programs , Problem