You are trying to use the "Set as [Status]" (for example, "Set as Lost") option in an opportunity but you cannot find it in the actions button.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Sales work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Open opportunity ABC (where ABC stands as ID of the opportunity).
- Click in the Actions Button in the lower right corner of the screen.
You notice that you cannot see the option "Set as [Status]" in the actions button. Other collateral effect of it is that the same options are greyed out in the cogwheel icon of the opportunity list view, as below:
You have custom statuses defined for your opportunity in the Business Configuration Fine-Tuning Activity Opportunity, "Maintain Custom Status" hyperlink. This is not supported for custom statuses.
This is the system current standard behavior. If you need to have the option to set your custom statuses via actions button in an opportunity, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Set as Lost Set as Won Set as In Process Opportunity Actions Button , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To