Recruiting V2 fields missing from ORD but appearing in Adhoc.
Following fields are missing in ORD:
- Status, "Job Grade", "Business Unit", "Business Line", "Posting country", "Posting State/Province"
- "Business Unit", Entity
- "Contract Basis", "Contract Type"
- "Salary Grade"
- "Cost Center ID"
Online Report Designer, Adhoc Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a table report of Recruiting V2 domain in Ad Hoc / Report -Table reports
2. Search for the aforementioned fields in the columns
3. You will find all
4. Now create a Canvas report /ORD reprt for the Recruiting V2 domain
5. Search for the same fields
6. They are not available in ORD
The Recruiting module had introduced new Job requisition sections in the B1802 release and the ORD reporting framework has not been upgraded yet to support these fields.
A patch fix for the issue and target to deliver the patch by next patch cycle which is b1802p8(May 5th)
It is currently scheduled for B1805 /Q2 2018 release and would be deployed in Production Datacenters on the 2nd June 2018.
2521176 - 2018 Release Schedule - Successfactors - Product Updates
Online Report Designer
Recruiting field missing
Ad-Hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Bug Filed