- Users are listed in Reassignment Assignment but Item Status is 'NOT STARTED'.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS as admin.
- Open an item record.
- Update the item’s online content.
- Reassignment warning will pop up. Select ‘Yes’.
- On the ‘Reassignment Assistant’ page, you will see user(s) with item status = 'NOT STARTED'. (The expectation is that only users who have started the course will be included in the list.)
'NOT STARTED' item status in the Reassignment Assistant does not mean that the user has never started that course.
Reassignment Assistant will show all users that has launched the item since its most recent assignment date.
However, here are the reasons why it will show 'NOT STARTED'.
- If the user completed the item with 'Not for credit' status (failed).
- If the item was assigned via curriculum and the user has completed the item but the current retraining has not started.
reassignment, reassign, assistant, NOT STARTED, failed, retraining, user, missing, learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem