You have logged in to SuccessFactors Mobile Application and clicked on 'Access your Profile'. When tried to navigate to 'Payroll Information' tab to view the payslip, you have noticed that 'Payroll information' tab is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1:Login to SuccessFactors Mobile application
Step 2:Click on 'Access your Profile'
Step 3: Scroll down to 'Payroll Information' tab to view the payslip- which is missing since 13th April 2018
Removal of the PP3 Payroll or Pay statement option - Mobile release 1804
- The web user interface links (for Time Sheet, Time Off, Org Chart, and Payroll) are removed from the PP3 Employee Profile because these features are already built into the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app natively.
- In order to access the payroll, customers must enable the native Pay Summary feature in the "Enable Mobile feature section" of the Admin Center.
- Important note: Prior to enabling the Pay Summary feature, SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll configurations are required.
- The Mobile Pay Summary feature does not work if customer uses the Arrow-based pay statements (Old Payslip Service)
Please refer SAP KBA 2616231 - Which Pay statement type the SF Mobile App support ?
Mobile Pay Summary will work if customers:
- Follow the SAME configuration steps as needed for Fiori based pay statement.
- Enable Mobile Pay summary feature itself in Admin Center.
- Please refer the documentation for more information - https://help.sap.com/viewer/185f14fbe60d4bbb8d7d5e4f8d89b24b/latest/en-US/e75c951678604526a67837f87c6d09c8.html and https://help.sap.com/viewer/185f14fbe60d4bbb8d7d5e4f8d89b24b/1802/en-US/125cf2c9029e44468cd9fb7f78e6dd38.html
'Pay statement' option missing, Mobile App not showing Pay statement , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MAS , SAP Payroll Mashups , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Product Enhancement