- When using HCI Integration Query builder we are having an error which says "Can not fetch entity information." But the same job from browser works perfectly fine.
- Or an error like "Unable to fetch entity information for xxx specified in the existing query" may also be thrown.
- I am unable to fetch XYZ Entity using Query Modeler on HCI WebUI, getting this error while i click on "Finish" after selecting fields : "Can not fetch Entity Information".
Hana Cloud Platform Integration
Reproducing the Issue
Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce your issue:
Step 1: Create Iflow
Step 2: Use Request-Reply
Step 3: Select Successfactors Odata V2 adapter.
Step 4: Go to Query Modeler
Step 5: Choose XYZ- Select any field, click Finish.
Step 6: It pops up Error.
The Cause of the issue is presence special character (-) dash or (.) dot in the metadata file being used for query creation.
According to OData V2 specification for QualifiedName: only following pattern is allowed for valid names:
Hence “-“ (dash) is not allowed in the name.
edmx contains property 'date-of-birth' in entity XYZ which is causing the olingo parsing of the OData Metadata to fail in CPI.
eg : date-of-birth field (dash) or
Similarly a dot character can also cause the same issue e.g. "Product_Qty." NVARCHAR(10)
- Check the metadata or EDMX file that you are using to perform your query.
- Check if there is a field name that includes "-", "dash" in it, (or any special character which is not allowed by Odata specification).
OData V2 specification available from OData Version 2.0
can not fetch entity information, Job Application entity can not be used by HCI query modeler, OData Adapter , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Std. SF to 3rd Party HCI Content , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem