What currency should show when you select "Planner Currency" View in the Compensation/Variable Pay form?
- Variable Pay
When selecting Planner Currency View in a variable pay form, the "Planner" here means the person who opens the form and not the user who the form is launched for. It's by design that if you open the form with a person whose currency is GBP, the Planner Currency view will be GBP regardless of the actual planners currency as can be seen with the below example:
- The currency is taken from the UDF column.
- From the below screenshot you can see the following:
- The form has been launched for "btmgr"
- btmgr's currency has been set to "cny" in the UDF column "Local_Currency_Code"
- sfadmin's currency is set to "gbp" in the UDF column "Local_Currency_Code"
- As can be seen, when sfadmin views the worksheet, the planner currency matches what is configured in the UDF
Planner Currency, Compensation Currency, Worksheet, Local Currency, Variable Pay , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , How To