"Difference from" calculation type does not appear when trying to create a calculated measure in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open or create a new Story.
- Select a chart and click on "Add measure" in the designer.
- Select "Create calculation".
- Notice that the "Difference from" cannot be selected from the dropdown list.
The model does not contain time dimension.
This option appears only if the model has time dimension as the "Difference from" calculation type performs the measure comparison based on the time dimension.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, shown, seen, chosen, choose, select, see, appear, visible, calc, formula, measure, compare, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem