- Import schedules intermittently fail in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Error occurred in SAP AC agent service: while trying to load from index 16 of an int array with length 13, loaded from static field sun.until.calendar.basecalendar.accumulated.days.in.month
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Create several Models using one of Import Data Connection
- Schedule these models to refresh and import data at the same time every hour
- The schedule fails intermittently.
When multiple import schedules run simultaneously, the load and required resource are high on the Tomcat hosting SAP Analytics Cloud Agent.
- Spread out schedules to avoid running together thus they do not pull data together
- Increase Tomcat memory size
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem