You are creating a custom price list and want to select Account Hierarchy as a selection criterion, but it is not available in the Price Table of Pricing Strategy.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
You are creating selection criteria for your custom Price Lists:
Navigate to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- In the Overview find the Pricing Strategy activity and open it.
- Open the Pricing Tables.
- Add a row and look for Account hierarchy (CND_BY_HIER_GUID).
- The value is not available in the Selection options, on Header, and on Item Level.
You cannot select account hierarchy for custom Pricing Tables, and thus cannot create custom Price Lists with Account Hierarchy.
- This is a technical limitation in the current SAP ByDesign system.
Use other selection criteria than Account Hierarchies for your business use case when creating custom Price Lists.
- You can also enter a new feature request on our Customer Influence Site for your specific use case here.
Customer Influence Site, click here.
Preislisten, Kundenhierarchie, Preisstragetie, Preistabelle, Pricing Strategy, Price List, Pricing Table, CND_BY_HIER_GUID , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Product Enhancement