You are using the report Due Date Compliance (Service Orders) and you expect to see the Service Orders created under the column "Number of Service Orders with Completion on Schedule", however, some of the Service Orders are showing under the column "Service Orders with Completion not in Schedule(%)".
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Select the Design Reports view.
- Search for the report Due Date Compliance (Service Orders).
- Click the hyperlink of the report.
- Once you open the report, start it.
You see that some on the Service Orders documents are showing under the column "Service Orders with Completion not in Schedule(%)" when you expected to see then as being completed on schedule.
The reason why the system determines that some Service Orders are not completed on schedule, is due to the calculation between the Planned time for the service to be executed and the Actual Arrival time of the service. If the Planned time surpasses the time Actual time, the system will determine that the service did not reach the customer on the expected time.
Please see below when the information is maintained.
The Planned Time is calculated based on the SLA (Service Level Agreements) which can be maintained under the following:
- Go to the Service Entitlements work center.
- Select the Service Levels view.
- Click the Edit button for the selected SLA.
- Navigate to the Reaction Times to maintain the Due Date Milestone.
The Actual Arrival is calculated based on the information which is filled on the Arrived On field at the Service Confirmation level.
- Go to the Fields and Service Repair work center.
- Select the Service Confirmation view.
- Click the Edit button.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Go to Main Information subtab.
This is the expected system behavior.
Report; Due Date Compliance; Service Order; , KBA , AP-SVO-SO-ANA , Analytics , Problem