You create a customer contract with an invoice schedule for the line item.
- The invoicing process of the line item starts and you now want to be able to still change the list price of the line item.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Orders Work Centre.
- Go to the Contracts View.
- Show All Contracts and enter XXX in the Find Field. (XXX represents the ID of the contract).
- Navigate to the Items Tab.
You can see that the invoicing status of the line item is In process. The list price is greyed out and cannot be edited anymore.
The expected current system behaviour is the following:
- Once the invoicing status of a contract item starts, the list prices should not be editable anymore.
- To enable that the list prices can still be changed once the invoicing status is In process, the scoping element Late changes in customer contracts has to be scoped.
Go to the Business Configuration Work Centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Search for the Late changes in customer contracts scoping element.
- Activate the element.
Once this activity is scoped, the list price is editable in the contract until the invoicing status is Finished.
customer contract, line item, change list price, invoicing status, Vertrag, Preis ändern, Rechnungsstatus , KBA , customer contract , invoice status , line item , edit list price , late changes in customer contracts , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem