You have unchecked scoping question "Do you want to maintain tickets automatically from incoming e-mails?", but tickets are still being created automatically.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementations Projects view.
- Select your current project and click in Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4 Questions.
- Go to Service > Employee Support > Communication Channel - E-Mail.
- Question "Do you want to maintain tickets automatically from incoming e-mails?" is unchecked.
When an e-mail is sent to the system, tickets are still created.
E-mails are sent to a B2C e-mail channel. In the B2C scenario, e-mails are always converted to ticket, despite of the scoping question. This is to avoid huge number of emails in the Unassociated E-mails list.
This is the expected system behaviour.
In order to not have tickets created, please post your request in the collaboration forum. There you can request new features for the new releases of the system. Posting there will also allow you to track our progress in this new feature request. https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
If you need this functionality urgently, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request, or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To