When you merge two accounts using the Data Cleansing work center, the owner of the sales documents (such as leads and sales orders) is changed to the user which executed the merge.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Data Cleansing work center.
- In the Customer Merge view, click on New.
- Define the accounts to be merged.
- Execute and finish the merge.
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Search for the merged account and open it.
- Navigate to one of the sales document tab inside the account.
Here you can see that the owner of the document is set as the user who executed the merge.
During the merge of the accounts, the system executes the involved party determination, and follows the determination order configured in the business configuration activity "Involved Parties" of the respective business object.
In this case no relevant owner in the account team and territory team exists, so the system defines the owner as the user that executed the merge.
This is the expected behavior. The owner will be changed even if account is manually changed.
In order to check the determination order for the involved parties, please follow the steps below:
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list of the project.
- Search for activity XZY (where XYZ is the business object, for example Leads).
- Enter the sub-activity Maintain Involved Parties.
- Click on the button Maintain Determinations.
This way, you will be able to setup the determination order as required.
Leads, Sales Order, Merge, Owner, Account , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-MRG , Business Partner Merge , How To