Changing the Service and Support Team of a Ticket to the one that is not checked as Primary erases the Employee from the field Agent.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802/04 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logged on with User 123 (123 represents the User ID).
Go to the Service work center.
- Navigate to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Click on Assign To > Me.
- See that the Agent has been set to 123 and the Team has been set to XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Primary Service Unit of User/ Employee 123).
- Now, change the Team to ABC (ABC represents the ID of a Service Unit that is assigned to the User / Employee 123, but is not the Primary one).
- See that the Agent field is now empty.
The User/ Employee 123 is assigned to more than one Service Unit. Only the Primary Service Unit will trigger the Agent assignment.
This is the system expected behavior.
If your scenario works differently and you need all Service Units to be considered for Agent assignment, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Ticket ; Processor ; Agent ; Employee ; User ; Org Unit ; Service Unit ; Team ; Service and Support Team , KBA , empty , cleared , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , Problem