When you are marking some fields in the Candidate Profile/Job Application and try to upload the template or save it in Manage Templates, an error appear: Field "<field_name>" cannot be marked as sensitive.
- Candidate Profile
- Job Application
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning
- Candidate Profile Template or Job Application Template
- Change some fields to sensitive="true"(In case of Job Application, donwload the template)
- Save it.(In case of Job Application, upload the template again)
Via Manage Templates:
- Go To Admin Center -> Manage Templates
- Click In Candidate Profile or Job application
- Go to the fields, and mark them as Sensitive
- Save it.
This is caused because the system is blocking some fields to not be marked as sensitive.
The following fields are not allowed to be marked as sensitive since they are basic fields, so that these fields are not read logged:
- Candidate Name
- Phone Numbers
- Email Address
- Application Status ID
- Last Modified Date
- Address Related
When trying to mark one of those kind of fields as a sensitive field, the system is going to display a message: Field "<field_name>" cannot be marked as sensitive
sensitive, fields, candidate profile, job application, audit read, log, CheckCandProfileForErrors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem