When creating a follow-up document from a Account, the Phone field is not being filled automatically, even if the Account has a phone maintained.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802/04.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Open the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the name of the Ticket).
- Check that the Account XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Account) is not showing any Phone maintained.
- Now Open the Account XYZ.
- Account XYZ has a Phone number maintained.
For Accounts, the Main Contact Phone and E-mail will be displayed. In case the Main Contact is not maintained then the Phone will appear as empty in any of the follow up documents created.
Please maintain a Main Contact for that Account.
Go to the Accounts work center.
- Open the Account XYZ.
- Go to the Contacts facet.
- Add a Contact with a Phone number.
- Mark the Contact as Main.
- Save the changes.
Phone; Contact; Account; Customer; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To