The role "Competitor" is not available to be added in an opportunity in the facet "Competitors".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1805
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunity work view.
- Open the opportunity ABC (ABC represents an opportunity ID).
- Go to the Competitors facet.
- Click on Add to maintain a new competitor.
- The role Competitor is not fulfilled automatically.
The role Competitor is not active on the involved parties maintained for opportunities in the business configuration.
This is the expected system behavior after release 1805. Prior to 1805 the ability to create Competitors if there were no active Competitor roles for Opportunity was possible.
Go to the the Business Configurations work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Open the activity name Opportunities.
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties.
- Mark the checkbox under Active for Party Role Competitor.
Competitor, Opportunity, Party Role, Active. , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To