- When trying to create a model based on a local file (e.g: Excel) the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"Data Acquisition Service unavailable. Please try again later."
- Another error message can also be observed during the same workflow:
"Some services are temporarily unavailable. Thank you for your patience while we find a solution."
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.6.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Browse to Main Menu >> Create >> Model.
- Click on "Import a file from your computer"
- Select an Excel file.
- Notice that one of the above mentioned error message appears.
This issue is caused by a product defect.
This issue is fixed in Wave 2018.08.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Import, Acquisition, Local file, Create , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem